Jeanne Culver devised and executed the national media outreach for the Grand Opening Gala and property launch. Culver Public Relations has remained involved with the property since prior to opening, now managing full public relations campaigns on an on-going basis.
Communication efforts and coverage for Grand Opening and launch as well as ongoing account management includes:
- Managed on-site media interviews for Bill Marriott during the opening weekend working with the Marriott corporate communications team.
- Planned national and regional public relations resulting in record setting coverage for a Marriott property launch.
- Significant national coverage has included The Today Show (twice!), New York Times, USA Today, Chicago Sun Tribune, Los Angeles Times, Good Housekeeping, Forbes.com.
- Notable regional coverage continues to include Dallas Morning News, Austin American-Statesman, H Texas Magazine, Houston Chronicle, Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Modern Luxury Dallas and Houston, PRIME Living, Southern Living, Texas Monthly, Texas Outside, Texas Highways and numerous trade magazines.
- Helped the property be considered for award status with leading publications like Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler, Departures, Fodor’s, American Spa, Smart Meetings, Meetings Focus South, Meetings & Conventions, Texas Monthly and Celebrated Living.
- Maintains a year round relationship with Texas Tourism to stay apprised of their marketing plan and significant statewide efforts.
- Strong relationship with the San Antonio CVB and competitors in the market.
- Executive Chef, Ryan Littman was featured at a special dinner at James Beard House in New York. Jeanne recruited select media to attend.
- She maintains industry and competitor research for the team and advises on social media plans and community affairs.
- Culver Public Relations won the JW Marriott Brand Q3 Passion Point PR Award for a story placed in Forbes.com.