Culver Public Relations planned and managed the pre-opening, official ribbon cutting, grand opening event and on-going media relations for Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West.
Our agency created event elements that pulled through the Renaissance brand pillars and the hotel’s positioning of “Zen Meets West” through unexpected experiences and giving guests something to share with friends on social networks.
During the six-month PR contract, media coverage included:
- Placement in the New York Times
- Four placements in the Dallas Morning News print and five placements in Dallas Morning News online
- Placements in 18 print publications including daily major newspapers, trade magazines, international newspapers, lifestyle and entertainment magazines, meetings trade magazines, local business magazines and weekly newspapers.
- Placements in 69 online local news, travel and entertainment blogs, travel and food and beverage sites, commercial real estate sites, meeting and hospitality sites
- A total of 103,084,777 audience impressions were garnered across trade, traditional, online and broadcast media channels over a period of six months