Culver Public Relations is the agency of record for Sam Moon Group’s commercial real estate division.
– Metropark Square: Currently managing the Public Relations and digital signage for Metropark Square, an upscale, mixed-use development encompassing 175,000 square feet of retail, restaurant and entertainment space situated on 70-acres in The Woodlands area. When complete, the development will feature restaurants, retail, entertainment venues, hotels and multifamily housing, wrapped around a central green space and outdoor event space for all ages to enjoy.Developing and managing on-site digital sign content and guidelines.
– Hyatt Regency Frisco: CPR planned and managed the groundbreaking and topping off ceremonies for the 303-room hotel under construction in Frisco, TX and are providing ongoing proactive media outreach for the project
– Hyatt House Metropark Square: Provided a media relations announcement strategy and providing ongoing proactive media outreach for the project.
– Hyatt Alliance: Provided a media relations announcement strategy and providing ongoing proactive media outreach for the project.
– Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West: Culver Public Relations developed the opening Public Relations strategy; planned and managed the opening day ribbon cutting ceremony and Grand Opening Gala. We also provided ongoing proactive media outreach for the project.
Corporate Communications and Branding
Public Relations and Social Media
Hard Hat Tours, Ribbon Cutting Event Planning, Monthly Public Events